What exactly do I need to do to unlock the cards for Chain of Memories? (PS4 Version)

Since the PS4 version has no trophies and thus no section, I have to post here.

So far I've watched all the cutscenes, but I'd like to make sure whether that's enough before I get around to CoM or I should check the diary entries and reports as well. Do you get any sort of notification when the requirements for the cards have been met?

Based off memory and my own experience getting the platinum:

a) it is not actually necessary to do watch Days first to get those cards, but watching it does mean that it requires less effort to get them.

b) I played CoM before Days before I started trophy hunting. I then watched Days and a while later started trophy hunting, went back to CoM and got those cards with the reduced effort required even though I had watched Days after my original CoM play through.

c) I think it requires watching all the cutscenes, plus, if there are any Secret Reports (I can't remember if there are or not), then you should read those too (from the main menu screen).

d) There is no notification to state that you have met the requirements.

Bascially just make sure that you view anything with a little exclamation symbol (or whatever symbol it is) to denote something new/unread.

• Like 1