PS4 to PS5 Trophy Autopop?

Hi, I have a curious question about Shredder's Revenge. Is it possible for the trophies to be autopop while I'm playing PS5 Version? It's just that I hopefully don't want to get these hardest trophies (Who Needs a Dock?, Like the Old Days, and Master of One Quarter) again. Can someone reply me that if the Trophy Autopop was possible for the PS5 Version of Shredder's Revenge? Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

Hi, I have a curious question about Shredder's Revenge. Is it possible for the trophies to be autopop while I'm playing PS5 Version? It's just that I hopefully don't want to get these hardest trophies (Who Needs a Dock?, Like the Old Days, and Master of One Quarter) again. Can someone reply me that if the Trophy Autopop was possible for the PS5 Version of Shredder's Revenge? Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/20/2023 at 1:55 PM, SoraxTidus said:

No, seperate lists and there is no save transfer between them.  You have to do it all again.  The upside is that both the PS4 and PS5 versions share the same player lobbies so there is 100% crossplay between the two.

Edited by Snake2410
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...