Kirk Remmer Bug

amonxul86

I have problem with Kirk Remmer body (or phatom),  Kirk is located at the Life Support Escape Pod Bay - but sadly He is not there.

Even the tracke mark does not work (it disappear after few seconds)

Edited by amonxul86

5 minutes ago, amonxul86 said:

I have problem with Kirk Remmer body (or phatom),  Kirk is located at the Life Support Escape Pod Bay - but sadly He is not there.

Even the tracke mark does not work (it disappear after few seconds)

From the Prey wiki:

'Phantom-Remmer may not appear. Tracking him may fail when in Life Support. This also means that the quest "Where's Kirk?" cannot be completed. It seems that the player needs to have received the quest, via listening to Alika James' Transcribe (found on the Bridge, not near her corpse), before they go to Life Support, for Remmer to appear.'

Maybe try this if you haven't already?

13 hours ago, BusyFace13 said:

From the Prey wiki:

'Phantom-Remmer may not appear. Tracking him may fail when in Life Support. This also means that the quest "Where's Kirk?" cannot be completed. It seems that the player needs to have received the quest, via listening to Alika James' Transcribe (found on the Bridge, not near her corpse), before they go to Life Support, for Remmer to appear.'

Maybe try this if you haven't already?

No I have already found the  Alika James' Transcribe but the phatom did not spawn, yesterday I found an eletric pathom there, nearby the Life Support Escape Pod Bay . I tried to restard the save but it did not appear. I think the problem could be that I tried to search the phantom before getting the Alika James' Transcribe and It may be buggy -.-"