State of the game on PS4 in 2023

CowMoyoo

So I'm thinking about getting into this game on the PS4 and I wanna ask how is the performance, is it worth playing?

I know there is a huge playerbase, I'm not really worried about that, more so if I even have a chance at this game since I will be playing with a controller

I had so much fun sinking hundreds of hours into this game. It's great and definitely worth playing. I had zero issues with controller. It did take me upwards of 40 hours until I got to the point where I wasn't afraid of engagement. Stick with it, develop your play style, and play with friends. Never had fun playing solo. Also, (my only complaint) it has crossplay but lacks crossplay invites. If you have friends on xbox you want to play with, it's going to be borderline impossible to play with them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Oh sorry - I clearly can't read!!! Performance wise, it runs well on PS5, slow on PS4. When gaming with PS4 users, usually the match has started and they are still loading in! It's a fun little game though all based on sounds, I'm certainly enjoying it and I usually stay shy of PVP :) Hope that helps your decision!

• Like 2

I had zero issues on PS4 (used a pro though), but my friends were on Slims and never complained of any performance issues. PS5 it obviously runs fine. The game is a blast, absolute 10/10 experience deserving of the highest of praise.

Edited by Skurkitty