platinum not popping?

hey i've been playing south park the stick of truth on my ps3 and i needed one of the easiest trophies in the game, the trophy i needed popped and i immediately closed the game, but the platinum didn't pop, and now it's showing 100%, should i re-do the task and see if it pops or not? what can i do??

all fixed! i booted up the game again and i went to the trophy list and the platinum was there! all good!

edit: the platinum timestamp is kinda messed up, could it be because i changed my ps3 clock?

Edited by Justnorthicc

Yes, if the ps3 platinum glitched. I had this happen to me on several trophies on this game. So I went back on old saves and did them again. Ps3 trophies were known for that. Hell, my account is flagged bc of glitched trophies. All of which were on ps3. I have one platinum that is 30 minutes after the last trophy, lol surprisingly enough I wasn't flagged on that game. I had to go to a autosave, that i had backed up to usb and do the last trophy again for something to click and unlock the platinum. Ps3 is also the only generation, that I'm aware of that if you have a system time (not connected to the internet), redo that entire trophy list and when you do connect it to the internet. Will always go with the oldest trophies.

That's why last holiday season, there was more people on ps3 than the new next gen Xbox. People are buying Ps3 with firmware new enough for trophies, but older than the date they would need to redo their trophies.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
If you have a problem with the cheater team, take it up with them
  • Like 1

On 5/29/2023 at 4:57 PM, Justnorthicc said:

@BMJ2K7, tbh i don't know if they are gonna flag me, i hope not since i have all the savedata for this game and i can prove that i did it legitimately. i just don't find the interest in cheating trophy at all LoL

I have save data as well, they don't care.