Deadeye Trophy

ExcileEVK

Curious for those who have the Deadeye Trophy - 100 Headshots on enemy hunters

Does anyone know if this can be boosted in multiplayer? If playing as a trio/duo and your team mate gets an enemy headshot does it count to your total for this trophy? I know alot of challenges in the game do!

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by ExcileEVK

I don't have this trophy yet but I am 100% certain it can be boosted. My friend accidentally took us into a match in Oceania region and there was nobody else there, so we decided to see what would happen if we do a quick play in the same region and it was just us. Took forever to load but you could load into a match with friends, find each other, and shoot them in the head. Very slow, but possible.

Edited by Shiggidy_DoZa

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It can be boosted by queuing at the same time in either quickplay or otherwise. You'll have greater success trying to do so on Oceania. However, I would recommend enjoying the game and getting better rather than boost. Once you gain enough map knowledge, gameplay knowledge, and skill the game will be one of the most rewarding experiences you'll have.

Even if you wanted to boost this, it would be incredibly slow to do so. Matchmaking time for Oceania is long and you'll likely spawn on different sides of the map. You'd be looking at less than 10 headshots per hour in my opinion if with one boosting partner. Alternatively, you could do it with two other people in teams and have them revive each other until they can no longer do so. That would speed it up, but it would still be a boring grind.

• 2 months later...

I boosted it last night with my two other PS4 consoles in 2 games.

For the fastest way to boost this in my opinion:

1) You need a minimum of 3 players/consoles (including yourself).

2) Turn off cross play and pick Oceania server only. 

3) The one going for the trophy search for a match as a solo, the other 2 queue up together as a duo.

4) Make sure that you are in the same game once you find a match and there's a pretty high chance that you and your boosting partners will be alone in the server (depends on the time played).

5) Kill one boss and let 1 of the duo players pick up the bounty (so he will have an unlimited revives). 

6) Either go to the nearest edge of the map or stay inside wherever the boss was killed at and start getting headshots on the bounty-less player over and over. Everytime you revive you lose health but don't worry even if it reaches 0 you still won't die from reviving your teammate.

I got around 65 headshots in one game and I think I could've got all 100 if my alts weren't killed by another player.

Best of luck <3

• Like 1