Desecration of War - Iron Ingot not drop

Nachofessia95

Hello! I have obtained all the trophies in the game by following this guide. I killed each god in the order that is recommended, plus I have a save point on my PC before entering each battle.

The problem is that I'm missing the trophy for killing the Morrigan with a level 5 weapon, I can't get the iron ingot.

Is there any recommendation on where to grow it? I have tried killing Carnoccus and restoring the game many times.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I got it in Carnoccus! I can confirm it, after many games and just after posting! I hope this helps someone!

Edited by Nachofessia95

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/06/2023 at 0:47 AM, Nachofessia95 said:

Hello! I have obtained all the trophies in the game by following this guide. I killed each god in the order that is recommended, plus I have a save point on my PC before entering each battle.

The problem is that I'm missing the trophy for killing the Morrigan with a level 5 weapon, I can't get the iron ingot.

Is there any recommendation on where to grow it? I have tried killing Carnoccus and restoring the game many times.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: I got it in Carnoccus! I can confirm it, after many games and just after posting! I hope this helps someone!

I had some troubles dropping it on my initial run as well, which is weird as I've completed the game a couple times before and never had issues getting it. After 4h of farming Osseus and Methir-Shirraidh (I already beaten 6 gods at that point) I've decided to call it a day and try again tomorrow. As it turned out I got the Ingot on my first attempt after Carnoccus, so defeating him may be the best way for obtaining it.