Batman Arkham Origins Tales of Gotham trophy

Riven1024

I have beaten every map with every faction (Bane, Joker, and heroes) but still no trophy.  And yes, I have done them all on Invisible Predator mode.  By my count I have beaten each of them 2 times.  Is anyone else having this problem?  Any advice will be much appreciated. Thank you.

I kept a check list the first 2 times. Still no good. I deleted my online save file and starting from fresh. Hope this helps. 

Strange, I had no problem with unlocking it. No matches ended prematurely I assume (if they did, it wouldn't count towards the trophy) so I guess the only thing to do would be try a third time. I'd keep a checklist this time to just keep track and make sure you've done every map.

I did keep a check lists. Both times. Still no trophy. I deleted my online save file and starting a new one. Hopefully this is the solution. 

I kept a check list the first 2 times. Still no good. I deleted my online save file and starting from fresh. Hope this helps. 

I did keep a check lists. Both times. Still no trophy. I deleted my online save file and starting a new one. Hopefully this is the solution.

Ah, well I hope that's the solution to your problem then. Sorry I wasn't any help.

This game is known to be quite buggy and the Devs said there will be no more bug fixes, just DLC.

• 2 months later...