How Did You Do That? Trophy not working

Just had this same thing happen. Gutted.

One thing I'm not sure of. I sonetimes restarted a checkpoint when falling to my death but just after you would hear the sound effect of gollum hitting the ground so I'm not sure if those counted as deaths.

Going to attempt another run here cause I need to do a full gollum run anyway. Gonna try and play it super clean this time with absolutely 0 restarting of checkpoints and always using the cloud save. Hopefully that does it for me.

58 minutes ago, Hyfinated said:

Acabei de acontecer a mesma coisa. Eviscerado.

Uma coisa eu não tenho certeza. Às vezes, reiniciei um posto de controle ao cair para a morte, mas logo depois você ouvia o efeito sonoro de gollum atingindo o chão, então não tenho certeza se isso contava como morte.

Vou tentar outra corrida aqui porque preciso fazer uma corrida completa de gollum de qualquer maneira. Vou tentar jogar super limpo desta vez com absolutamente 0 reinicialização dos pontos de verificação e sempre usando o salvamento na nuvem. Espero que isso faça isso por mim.

yes, it makes a noise on the ground when you load the save from the cloud. it may be that we need to clear the game in the race without using save in the cloud. I finished the game using save in the cloud and no trophy appeared.