Level 39 Bug

MountainGoat-93

Hi all - does anyone know if a solution was found for the bug that stsops you reaching level 40? I've completed all collections, virtually all challenges, and grinded out a few battle arena's. Nothing is awarding xp now... the only solutions i seem to have found through the forums are to delete and reinstall the game? 

any help is greatly welcomed! 

Edited by MountainGoat-93

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The previous patch was supposed to fix this problem but it didn't work for a lot of people so your only real option right now is to file a bug report with the devs and start a new game whilst waiting for an all encompassing fix for your bugged save :(: LINK

Thanks HuntingFever, logged a bug report now - hopefully they resolve it soon! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3-6-2023 at 6:17 PM, MountainGoat-93 said:

Hi all - does anyone know if a solution was found for the bug that stsops you reaching level 40? I've completed all collections, virtually all challenges, and grinded out a few battle arena's. Nothing is awarding xp now... the only solutions i seem to have found through the forums are to delete and reinstall the game? 

any help is greatly welcomed! 

I had to do exactly all challenges to reach 40 so if you're still missing challenges, it's probably that. 

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I also have a problem. As you can see in my trophies, I have completed all collectibles and quests. According to the game I am missing 1 famous enemy from the Feldcroft region. 

But I saw all 67 enemies and also fought Belruff and did the quest with Catrin Haggarty. 

But one of them has not counted and so I have done 99% of the challenges in the fight section with 11/12 famous enemies.

Any help? :)

So I am level 39 with 99% -.-

• 7 months later...
Posted (edited)

Does anyone have any information about the upcoming summer patch? When and if it is really coming? 

The ticket at warner bros will soon be celebrating its 1.5 year anniversary. I still can't believe that my first PS5 game, for which I took an extra vacation, fucked me so hard :D

https://hogwartslegacy.bugs.wbgames.com/bug/HL-5331

EDIT: This patch will be released on june 6

https://x.com/HogwartsLegacy/status/1796164665917186386/photo/1

EDITEDIT: the patch has fixed a shit...

Edited by vsvpl1501
  • Like 1