Why is the platinum so common?

Basically I was wondering if any of you guys know if there is some cheat or exploit for this game, tried some googling but can’t seem to find anything. 

The platinum is at 14% on psn, I find it very hard to believe 14% of the people who played this are skilled enough to beat it without dying, along with some of the other trophies which seem extremely hard.

Also something I found strange is that this is the first game I’ve ever seen that has a (much) lower completion percentage on psn profiles then it does on psn, which I found wierd. I owned the Japanese version when I was younger as well, and that one also has a strangely high platinum %

I believe the non-Japanese version has a higher platinum rate on PSN because of trophy hackers, which do factor into PSN itself's rarity (hence why games on Vita such as Shiren the Wanderer have around a 60% plat rarity on PSN but sub-1% on PSNP). Nothing can really be done about that

The Japanese version, on the other hand, is probably higher simply because Japanese gamers apparently tend to be completionists more than American gamers. The majority of people who own that stack are...well...Japanese.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valzentia said:

I believe the non-Japanese version has a higher platinum rate on PSN because of trophy hackers, which do factor into PSN itself's rarity (hence why games on Vita such as Shiren the Wanderer have around a 60% plat rarity on PSN but sub-1% on PSNP). Nothing can really be done about that

The Japanese version, on the other hand, is probably higher simply because Japanese gamers apparently tend to be completionists more than American gamers. The majority of people who own that stack are...well...Japanese.

ahh that makes sense. I didn’t even think about people hacking trophies honestly. Thought there must have been some cheat in the game and I just couldn’t find it. 

Love this game all the same, even if I’ll probably never have that platinum. it’s on ps plus streaming now as well.

• Like 1

As a random side note.

DO NOT buy the Japanese version of this game. The western version has all the trophies in one big trophy list however the Japanese version has 2 of the charcters as separate DLC, which of course have been delisted now. So there's no way of getting 100% on the Japanese version.

Infact, you can't even get platinum anymore either because a bug exists that you need earn 100% of gallery items BUT YOU NEED the DLC to get all the gallery entries....

• Like 4