Upgrade glitch

gelukrait

I played the game on Ronin difficulty in my first playthrough. I lost my bow upgrade everytime I died, even I picked them up earlier. Especially in chapter 5, all of upgrade gone when I died.

Does anyone know how to walk around? Does collectible trophy still work? And can I picked them up again in Kensei run? (because I already picked them up in current run but they are gone by glitches)

Few update about the glitch for everyone:

- If you pick up any kind of ammo capacity upgrade and you die before reaching next shrine, you lose the upgrade forever

- The glitch is not effect health and stamina upgrades

- Even losing some upgrades (my case is 2 quivers and 1 cannon ball), both collectible trophies still popped when I collected their last pieces

There is another glitch where you lose all health and stamina upgrade in chapter 7, but it did not happen in my playthrough

If it happens for any of you, it would be helpful to share here.

It really doesn't make any sense, but it seems like it can go through more than one playthrough? I did a normal playthrough for the bosses with no damage, a second playthrough on ronin for the collectibles and it didn't unlock after getting all upgrades, but as soon as I got my 2nd stamina upgrade on my kensei playthrough, the trophy just popped.
I don't really know what caused this, but if your trophy glitched and you still need a kensei run, then I'd  recommend getting some upgrades through that run so it may work like mine.

Edited by Tio__Zer0