Can’t get spritzer to show up in Narshe mines

mike_87

3 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

Are you following a guide? Usually when you can't find a monster, try another room (especially if you are following the steam guide some enemies appear in different rooms than those in the guide)

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/16585-final-fantasy-vi-pixel-remaster-walkthrough Following this one, and it clearly states spritzer is found in narshe mines but have been unable to find  it. so youre saying this one is inaccurate? Anyone got a better guide? Just dont want to miss any trophies

Edited by mike_87

14 minutes ago, mike_87 said:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/16585-final-fantasy-vi-pixel-remaster-walkthrough Following this one, so youre saying this one is inaccurate? Anyone got a better guide? Just dont want to miss any trophies

I said nothing about the psnprofiles guide. I followed the steam guide and at the time the one in psnprofiles didn't exist yet. Did you fight the boss or yet? Spitzer might show up after beating the boss

Edit: just checked my videos, I fought it the first time in Narsh Mines - 3F when Terra is alone

You should make a separate save every hour or two. Especially in one time visit dungeons

Edited by oYazmat

26 minutes ago, oYazmat said:

I said nothing about the psnprofiles guide. I followed the steam guide and at the time the one in psnprofiles didn't exist yet. Did you fight the boss or yet? Spitzer might show up after beating the boss

Edit: just checked my videos, I fought it the first time in Narsh Mines - 3F when Terra is alone

You should make a separate save every hour or two. Especially in one time visit dungeons

Ah so spritzer is in narshe mines but after the boss? I thought maybe doing the boss would softlock me out of being able to get spritzer,Got you. Yeah this guide seems ok to follow just a bit vague

Edited by mike_87

7 minutes ago, mike_87 said:

Ah so spritzer is in narshe mines but after the boss? Got you. Yeah this guide seems ok to follow just a bit vague

I think you missed reading my Edit lol

Edited by oYazmat