Save Data Corruption

The PS4 version of the game will probably crash and corrupt the save data so which means you will lose all of the progress and will restart the whole game from beginning.

I highly recommend backing up a save using a USB or PS Plus after the chapter complete and clean up collectibles in the location because this version of the game is a very broken mess.

Edited by ThatDanteBlizzer

• 2 months later...
On 6/12/2023 at 11:36 PM, ThatDanteBlizzer said:

The PS4 version of the game will probably crash and corrupt the save data so which means you will lose all of the progress and will restart the whole game from beginning.

I highly recommend backing up a save using a USB or PS Plus after the chapter complete and clean up collectibles in the location because this version of the game is a very broken mess.

I had something like this happen on the PS5 version, where the game crashed and I lost 2 or so hours of progress. 

Thankfully on the PS4 though I had a few crashes throughout, none damaged any save files.

Anyway it's definitely a good idea to back up your saves regardless of which version you're playing.