Scarlet Nexus

crestorapper

Sorry, I’m confused as to what you mean? Did you overwrite your clear save?

You can only switch between Kasane & Yuito after you have beaten both their stories. You would just reload the most recent save which takes you back to before the final boss, and there will be the option to switch characters if you speak to them.

basically i did like this, i took save new game extra to level 60 with yuito then i got the idea to make level 80 with yuito and then i saved on the same save as yuito's level 60. by any chance do you know if it will interfere with the exchange between kasane and yuito later in the game or can i rest easy?

6 minutes ago, thebonesofYou said:

Scusa, sono confuso su cosa intendi? Hai sovrascritto il tuo salvataggio in chiaro?

Puoi passare da Kasane a Yuito solo dopo aver battuto entrambe le loro storie. Dovresti semplicemente ricaricare il salvataggio più recente che ti riporta a prima del boss finale e ci sarà la possibilità di cambiare personaggio se parli con loro.

read the last post I wrote I gave a clearer explanation

So you beat the game as Yuito at lvl 60, did a clear save and started Kasane’s story, but went back to the Yuito save and levelled him up to 80?

If you have a current save with Kasane and you beat that, you would only be able to switch back to level 60 Yuito since Kasane’s playthrough would be based off your original save at level 60.

It’s not recommended to go back to another save once you have already beaten the game, as you would need to beat the final boss again and do another playthrough of the other character for these changes to be saved.

It’s hard to explain this but hope it makes sense.

1 hour ago, thebonesofYou said:

Quindi hai battuto il gioco come Yuito al lvl 60, hai fatto un salvataggio netto e hai iniziato la storia di Kasane, ma sei tornato al salvataggio di Yuito e lo hai livellato fino a 80?

Se hai un salvataggio attuale con Kasane e lo superi, sarai solo in grado di tornare al livello 60 Yuito poiché il playthrough di Kasane sarebbe basato sul tuo salvataggio originale al livello 60.

Non è consigliabile tornare a un altro salvataggio una volta che hai già completato il gioco, poiché dovresti battere di nuovo il boss finale ed eseguire un'altra partita dell'altro personaggio per salvare queste modifiche.

È difficile spiegarlo, ma spero che abbia senso.

I know it's not advisable to go from another save but i did just like you say i hope when i load the save despite what i did you can swap between yuito and kasane