Platinum Tips After Just Finishing the Game

cobaltTangerine

• 9 months later...

I just need “ripped off” and “trade union”. I’m playing with 3 controllers. No matter how many times I steal property using UFOs or use strikes on I keep getting other ones. I accidentally picked up ONE drop of water and it gave me the H20 mermaid bonus ☹️. The RNGness of this is so annoying 

• Like 1

Yeah, it has been almost a year since I played, but I remember it being a grind towards the end with the RNG. I tried to explain above what I THOUGHT was the nature of the RNG, but I could have been completely off. But doing as little as possible to avoid other bonuses was my game plan. I had the most trouble getting the Bidder Bonus, I tried it one way the first few times, then tried it a bunch of other ways, then ended up trying it the same way I did the first time and got it.

The only thing I can say is I only ever used 2 controllers and used the tips on the trophy guide for specific trophies. I'm sure you'll eventually get those last 2. Good luck!

• Like 1

El 26/3/2024 a las 19:38, RayShuttlesworth dijo:

Solo necesito "estafado" y "sindicato". Estoy jugando con 3 mandos. No importa cuántas veces robe propiedades usando ovnis o uso ataques, sigo recibiendo otros. Accidentalmente recogí UNA gota de agua y me dio el bono de sirena H20 ☹️. El RNGness de esto es tan molesto

También estoy intentando conseguirlo😔

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 4:02 AM, cobaltTangerine said:

Yeah, it has been almost a year since I played, but I remember it being a grind towards the end with the RNG. I tried to explain above what I THOUGHT was the nature of the RNG, but I could have been completely off. But doing as little as possible to avoid other bonuses was my game plan. I had the most trouble getting the Bidder Bonus, I tried it one way the first few times, then tried it a bunch of other ways, then ended up trying it the same way I did the first time and got it.

The only thing I can say is I only ever used 2 controllers and used the tips on the trophy guide for specific trophies. I'm sure you'll eventually get those last 2. Good luck!

Your advice made sense now once I hit “the wall” lol. It seems that the game just decides to keep you for a couple more hours when you’re down to the last bonus you need. I ended up getting the stupid thing when I witched to playing against 5 AI at easy but oh well I’m glad that’s over 😅

• Like 1