Few things to note down before boosting

PatrickPCRE5

There are a few things that the guide didn't specify.

~All the number of wins, streaks and matches played related must be done with a single character of your choosing as the total counts is not cumulative between characters.

~for the win 100 matches, the guide stated you must win those matches in ranked match, that is incorrect as it can be 100 private matches, 100 ranked matches or a combination of both, I played 95 ranked match and 5 FFA private matches when the trophies popped.

~when boosting, make sure your main account press the search for match option first so the game preload and starts you as player 1 before ur alternate account join and matchmake with your main account as player 2 as trophies will only pop for whoever account is playing as Player 1, for example, if you played an ranked match on ur main account as player 2, the progress you made will not count for any trophies.

~while you can matchmake and play ranked matches with your main and alternate account easily using a PS4 and PS5, private match invite will not work between a PS4 and PS5 (boosting with 2 PS4 is fine, not sure about 2 PS5 though) as sending a invite will result in a endless errors whether it is send frm a PS4 or PS5, you can play ranked matches just fine using a PS4 and PS5, the only trophy that doesn't work on ranked match is the win 5 FFA matches trophy as on ranked mode, it's required an mandatory 8 ppl to start the match, so your only alternative is to play private match since a minimum of 2 ppl is enough to start the match on private but since the private invite doesn't work between the PS4 and PS5, the only option is to either boost with 2 PS4 or play private mode FFA and enable split screen using a second controller, that way you can unlock this trophy easily if you play the game on PS5.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 19.6.2023 at 11:09 PM, PatrickPCRE5 said:

~while you can matchmake and play ranked matches with your main and alternate account easily using a PS4 and PS5, private match invite will not work between a PS4 and PS5 (boosting with 2 PS4 is fine, not sure about 2 PS5 though)

I can confirm you can boost with 2 PS5 and invite yourself

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sonic_1515 said:

I can confirm you can boost with 2 PS5 and invite yourself

Thx for confirming, those who boost between a PS4 and PS5 are a bit out of luck, but with the method suggested in my comment, it will work at the end regardless 

• Like 1