How to organize a boost ?

Luohann

On 25/06/2023 at 6:28 PM, JordyKumquat said:

Bump, I’m at my wits end with the rng of some of these trophies. I’d like to know if anyone else knows. Yonahai are you in EU? I’m in NA

I'm BR (Brazil). Every time I research how to organize a different answer comes up, I've tried different methods and it didn't work

• 1 month later...

What worked for us, when I boosted this back when they migrated to OW2 and added 3 new heroes, was to split up people by regions evenly.

We had the hosts being geographically close (maybe even the same person with 2 consoles if possible) and then 3 NA on each team plus 2 EU on each team. This eventually allowed us to matchmake and boost those trophies.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 8/21/2023 at 10:22 AM, TheYuriG said:

What worked for us, when I boosted this back when they migrated to OW2 and added 3 new heroes, was to split up people by regions evenly.

We had the hosts being geographically close (maybe even the same person with 2 consoles if possible) and then 3 NA on each team plus 2 EU on each team. This eventually allowed us to matchmake and boost those trophies.

@TheYuriGhow long was the loading time to find each other ? me and my group ( we were a full 10 with bots) waited over 25 min and did not find each other, group leader on both teams was an American guy and his bot as the second leader, we all deactivated cross play and we all searched on: quick play open queue

is it more easy to search on quick play role queue or ranked in general ? or what exactly is the issue ?

On 1/6/2024 at 8:29 PM, luigibond said:

@TheYuriGhow long was the loading time to find each other?

It took us over an hour to get to the point where started to match correctly. We ended up figuring out that we needed the same number of people from the same region on each side (3 EU + 2 NA) but once we did that, we matched within minutes.

• Like 2