Story Mode Score Levels Map 5 to 7

Is it just random luck?

I'm wondering what the optimal strategy is for getting 1.3 Million points in 60 seconds or less.  Even with everything maxed out, this seems extremely luck contingent and not easy to strategize for.  Ideally keeping a string of non stop combo's going would probably get you there, however with 7 different colored tokens on the playing field, that makes getting totem bonuses very hard, and extremely hard to do it quickly. 

Even if I'm going with the tokens the board gives me and basically make whatever 2 in a row combos I can, it seems impossible to do in the time limit.  So then you would want to focus on Orange Tokens in order to get time bonuses, as well as Purple Tokens which hopefully give you time bonuses, and then that you can actually break those tokens that they are on in order to actually get the bonus.

I tried on this level about 90 minutes last night, I still have them to do in maps 5 and 6 but I thought why not learn from the hardest score level and then work my way backward through the lower point total requirements.  Best I've got is Silver on this level.  Can't seem to find any walkthrough video online or really any information out there as to how people achieved this.

Any strategies let me know.

EDIT 1: Changed Title

EDIT 2: I did get through 7-13, 7-11, and 7-9 last night, its just random bullshit luck.  It's like you need to make combos incredibly fast, get Oranges and Purple Totems going, and at the same time get a Combo Chain of about 20 plus once if not twice in the match in order to succeed.  You will be hitting the Replay button a lot.

Edited by LegendExeter
Edited title to include Maps 5 through 7, since all of them are ridiculous high points requiring luck.