Easier/faster way to complete arcade mode

Hey, just a heads up to anyone who plays this game: there is a Boss Rush mode now, within the Arcade Mode menu, and it gives you the trophy "King of the Arcades!" which you originally got for playing through all of Arcade Mode.  I think Boss Rush was added in an update (along with a "King Daddy" mode but that's a harder version of regular Arcade Mode) which is why it's not mentioned in the trophy guide here.  Instead of playing through levels that end in bosses, and having to restart the level when you fail, Boss Rush is just a series of bosses, and when you fail you just restart at the current boss.  Like Arcade Mode, however, you can't close the game or return to the main menu because you'll lose your progress.  However, it's not every boss in the game and if you know/figure out the attack patterns of the bosses this shouldn't take as long as Arcade Mode.

Here is the list of bosses:

Royal Guard

Tree of Life

Zombie Boar

Giant Crab

Mutated Max

Giant Robot Rabbit

Giant Spider 1

Giant Spider 2

Horned Wizard

Evil Sorceress/Void Monster (restarts at Evil Sorceress even if you're on Void Monster when you fail)

One problem is that you can only use one weapon and it's Level 1.  I don't know if there's a way to increase the level.  I used discus randomly when I played and I'm not sure that was the best option.  Because you're using a Level 1 weapon without any armor upgrades, it can be a tough challenge on a couple of these (specifically the Evil Sorceress/Void Monster fight, because the sorceress takes a lot of hits and until you know her patterns it's easy to get hit).

• Like 1