Glittermoths not spawning (Possible Glitch)

TwistedTeej

Sooo, so far (it seems) im the only one on the internet that's had this problem, but glitterflies wont spawn in my world. All catchable animals have a quest tied to them for them to spawn, and miku had the one needed. Ive finished his entire questline, or so both I and the game believe (since i can put him in the ark).

HOWEVER, i was never given the quest to go to glittermoth cave and it skipped thatv one and went straight into the other two quests. Ive ran the glittermoth cave for 4 in game days and nothing spawns other than birds and squirrels. ( and fireflies at night).

any ideas? or just start a new game after getting everything else and rush to that quest?

Edited by TwistedTeej

17 hours ago, TwistedTeej said:

Sooo, so far (it seems) im the only one on the internet that's had this problem, but glitterflies wont spawn in my world. All catchable animals have a quest tied to them for them to spawn, and miku had the one needed. Ive finished his entire questline, or so both I and the game believe (since i can put him in the ark).

HOWEVER, i was never given the quest to go to glittermoth cave and it skipped thatv one and went straight into the other two quests. Ive ran the glittermoth cave for 4 in game days and nothing spawns other than birds and squirrels. ( and fireflies at night).

any ideas? or just start a new game after getting everything else and rush to that quest?

Hey, just an FYI on that Glittermoth quest you said you didn't get- that actually comes from Noko at the Gnoat Pen, and not Mito. (They don't even look like the same moths from around the world!)
It looks like my trophy is glitched too, but for be I definitely got 20 + of these things, but it did not register. Maybe because I went down to the Blisterboo cave at collected those 3 in there first before starting the questline with Mito. .... who knows
So once I'm done the other trophies I'll start a new game and keep count of the ones I catch.... too much jank in this game!

20 hours ago, killakozz4 said:

Hey, just an FYI on that Glittermoth quest you said you didn't get- that actually comes from Noko at the Gnoat Pen, and not Mito. (They don't even look like the same moths from around the world!)
It looks like my trophy is glitched too, but for be I definitely got 20 + of these things, but it did not register. Maybe because I went down to the Blisterboo cave at collected those 3 in there first before starting the questline with Mito. .... who knows
So once I'm done the other trophies I'll start a new game and keep count of the ones I catch.... too much jank in this game!

The names in this game are just confusing to me.

But nah, I've since completed the game They legitimately never spawned for me and that quest was skipped for whatever reason.

Ended up getting it by making a new game and rushing to that edge of the map for the quest. Then finishing off my main save.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 7:23 PM, TwistedTeej said:

The names in this game are just confusing to me.

But nah, I've since completed the game They legitimately never spawned for me and that quest was skipped for whatever reason.

Ended up getting it by making a new game and rushing to that edge of the map for the quest. Then finishing off my main save.

Dang, glad you got it sorted out dude! Happy to move on from this one. 
Peace.