Going for 100% in 2023 (Tips and tricks)

Hi there,

Just wanted to give a few a tips on how a MagicTG Noob like myself got 100% quite easily, working 2023.

First of all, know that if you install DLCs this will lower your completion percentage. But you can use and play DLCs to get more cards, then delete and reinstall only base game to instantly go to 100% completion for that gold trophy. I recommend you do this. I waited with installing the dlc, but if you do it like mentioned above, you will get better cards for each deck.

Speaking of decks, I used mono green deck (Garruk) almost in every solo duel. In coop duels (solo with 2 controllers, no online possible) I used mono green deck + mono blue/ or mono black/ or mono white deck. I really struggled with the coop fight against Black/Green (Garuk,Liliana) and I used mono green/mono red combo there, worked nicely.

To get the 100% / all cards in all decks, dont play against AI, but boost wins by online private matches. If the opponent quits, this is the fastest way of winning, i.e. getting cards for you.

DLC misc. trophies are done easily against 2nd console/boosting partner as well.

Hope I mentioned everything. If you have questions let me know.

servus

• Like 1