Platin unobtainable - BE AWARE!!

ellileon

Be aware...at the Moment the Platin is possibly unobtainable. There are no Weekly Events anymore. Weekly Warrior is unobtainable right now! :(

If you look in the event Calendar there are no Events.

There is already an open Post on Ea Forum . Maybe it's good if you add something there so they see it and add more races.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Weekly-Warrior-Trophy/m-p/12691982

Edited by ellileon
  • Like 1

Damm i just started playing this game working towards the platinum just to find out about this! Grrrr

This game is literally just about 1 year old, they cant go making trophies unachieable already!

I only just started playing because of getting an EA play subscription... if this isnt fixed soon I will be cancelling my subscription for sure. I have posted on the forum post for what it is worth, i would suggest anyone with the same issue click the me too button for what it is worth.

• Like 1

On 30.6.2023 at 2:21 PM, WaynosDaBoss said:

Damm i just started playing this game working towards the platinum just to find out about this! Grrrr

This game is literally just about 1 year old, they cant go making trophies unachieable already!

I only just started playing because of getting an EA play subscription... if this isnt fixed soon I will be cancelling my subscription for sure. I have posted on the forum post for what it is worth, i would suggest anyone with the same issue click the me too button for what it is worth.

Definitely! Everyone should Post on that Post so they See it and fix this bullsh*it

• 4 months later...