Tournament survey

Xugoshi

1 hour ago, kluhyarg said:

At this point they should replace the tournament trophies. 1f629.png

Naw, they easy enough! I think at this point it's not their priority what with upcoming DLC, collaborations with other brands, etc. I do think we might have to wait a while though. Wouldn't surprise me if it was sometime next year after Akuma gets released that they'll be able to catch a break, unless they start working on season 2 immediately!

2 hours ago, Xugoshi said:

Naw, they easy enough! I think at this point it's not their priority what with upcoming DLC, collaborations with other brands, etc. I do think we might have to wait a while though. Wouldn't surprise me if it was sometime next year after Akuma gets released that they'll be able to catch a break, unless they start working on season 2 immediately!

Well, I hope they start on season 2 immediately, I wanna see Makoto, Eagle and Hagar in the game sooner than later!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kluhyarg said:

Well, I hope they start on season 2 immediately, I wanna see Makoto, Eagle and Hagar in the game sooner than later!

YESSS!!! Season 3 can be all about alpha characters returning. I mean the leaks were pretty accurate so far so expect that super sf6 sometime around 2025!

• Like 1