Method to boost 500 tasks and 150 kills (REQUIRES PC)

Brad-FrFx

Saw a post of someone talking about a method that doesn't work anymore where you can load multiple instances of among us on pc. There is actually a workaround for this. You might need a decently powerful PC to boost this efficiently, get the android emulator called Bluestacks, when you install it you automatically get a Multi-Instance manager. Install among us and clone that instance how ever many times you feel like it. I ran 4 instances of i, as well as playing on my phone and with a friend on his console and one instance of bluestacks on pc (between 2 people we had 9 players in the lobby which added up to 7 kills per lobby if I got impostor). set the amount of impostors to 2 and if you get impostor on your console, start a meeting and vote out the other one then kill everyone till the game ends. If you get crewmate, kill your console character with whatever instance you get impostor on to become a ghost and fly around doing all your tasks. If all you're missing is the kills trophy set it to 1 impostor and load in, whatever instance gets impostor leave the game and the game will end instantly then join back and start the game again. This lets you cycle through games in seconds you can keep doing this until you get impostor on your console and kill everyone in the lobby. Change all the modifiers to fastest move speed, maximum tasks, fastest kill cooldown etc.FznUJ_gXsAACELs?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Brad-FrFx
Forgot to insert screenshot.