x11 Combo trophy

Squalis_

Is there any easy way to get the x11 combo trophy? I heard about the ground no hander strat but I cannot find any consistent way to pull a no hander in the ground. Is there someone who can tell me the correct way to pull a no hander? Thanks.

I was just having this issue earlier, was only able to get up to about 7-8 using wheelies and no handers then it wouldn’t let me go higher. I switched to a 250 and tuned it so the stunts stat bar was almost full and I got it within a couple tries starting a little ways before, and going over the bridge at kodiak valley. Just make sure to hold the no hander until it refills the combo length each time because it goes away quick towards the end. It might take a few tries and some messing around with timing but hopefully this helps! 

Edited by MasonKokkelerr
  • Like 1

Super easy, make sure you are on 2 stick control mode (as i found the career easier on 1 stick mode), and hold up on the left stick and tap R1 whilst driving at a medium speed and you will do a no hander whilst on the flat, and simply time tapping R1 again when the move is finished, and repeat until 11x. I found if you press R1 too quickly/before finishing the move it locks the combo, so its easy just requires a tiny bit of timing

You can use the same method for the 7x no hander trophy

• Like 1