new/mixed up collectible locations?

Hey guys, 

atm I am doing a run on hard mode with all collectibles. In chapter 7, I noticed that the collectibles cannot be found in the locations that are mentioned in all the guides. It was okay until chapter 8, were the first collectible is in a spot that seems not reachable (it is now on a desk, behind a low wall that seems not climbable). Did anybody encounter something like that? If so, is there any way to solve that? 

It should be on this desk:

IMG-8501.jpg

But it is behind that window a little to the right. I can see it at the start of the level, but the cell it is in is also closed.

IMG-8503.jpg

Found not that much info on that on the web (which seems strange to me). 

Thank you! 

23 minutes ago, SLAVETOTHEGAME44 said:

Hey guys, 

atm I am doing a run on hard mode with all collectibles. In chapter 7, I noticed that the collectibles cannot be found in the locations that are mentioned in all the guides. It was okay until chapter 8, were the first collectible is in a spot that seems not reachable (it is now on a desk, behind a low wall that seems not climbable). Did anybody encounter something like that? If so, is there any way to solve that? 

It should be on this desk:

IMG-8501.jpg

But it is behind that window a little to the right. I can see it at the start of the level, but the cell it is in is also closed.

IMG-8503.jpg

Found not that much info on that on the web (which seems strange to me). 

Thank you! 

What guides, because you didnt check my platinum speedrun video/text guide thread here because thats all correct. Updates moved some stuff around (only the text guide is updated)

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

What guides, because you didnt check my platinum speedrun video/text guide thread here because thats all correct. Updates moved some stuff around (only the text guide is updated)

Thanks! I used the Powerpyx one for example or the Trophy guide here at Psnprofiles. Didn't know yours, would have saved me some hassles ;) At least now I know I am not the only one :) 

I figured out that the window can be broken, but I cannot pick up the item, it doesn't have the green icon on top. Am I 'too far away'? Can't pick it up with my telekinetic glove as well. 

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, SLAVETOTHEGAME44 said:

Thanks! I used the Powerpyx one for example or the Trophy guide here at Psnprofiles. Didn't know yours, would have saved me some hassles ;) At least now I know I am not the only one :) 

I figured out that the window can be broken, but I cannot pick up the item, it doesn't have the green icon on top. Am I 'too far away'? Can't pick it up with my telekinetic glove as well. 

Thanks again!

I always like to do a lot of research on games before jumping in, you get a lot of varying info around the net. Even then my OCD causes me to have to double check everything for myself. Unfortunately, most Trophy Guides don't get updated ;(

You're spose to pick it up from outside the glass, though it can seem to glitch if you open the next door and trigger the autosave.

Have you tried reloading a autosave or earlier, that seemed to fix it for me. when I wasnt able to grab it.......

7 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I always like to do a lot of research on games before jumping in, you get a lot of varying info around the net. Even then my OCD causes me to have to double check everything for myself. Unfortunately, most Trophy Guides don't get updated ;(

You're spose to pick it up from outside the glass, though it can seem to glitch if you open the next door and trigger the autosave.

Have you tried reloading a autosave or earlier, that seemed to fix it for me. when I wasnt able to grab it.......

I guess that might be the issue here. Did not see the item at first and progressed further to the next checkpoints. Reloaded several times but nothing changed. Will try to load the first save of the chapter when I get home and hope for the best…

@OptinoobyI was able to pick it up now. Thanks for your help! Just saw you wrote a guide for Thymesia as well. I'll definitely take a look at that :)

Edited by SLAVETOTHEGAME44
  • Like 1