[Videon] Endling Extinction Is Forever Trophy Guide (One playthrough)

I received a review code for this game on PS4 last year and with the game coming to PlayStation Plus I decided to replay the PS5 version and make a one-playthrough platinum guide.

If any trophies don't appear when expected (I had no issues in my playthrough this is just advice) go back to the main menu DO NOT ENTER A LAIR as this will create a new auto-save. When you load the game you will be at the start of the current night again. The game only saves when you return to a lair.

Here is a text guide for the Omniovore trophy.  The trophy most people faced issued with. This is to complete the trophy on Night 22. I complete the trophy in my video on Night 23.

Deer Night 1,2 3 only. Disappears after Night 3

Fish - WIll become missable as people pollute the environment. Plenty of time to collect in the first few nights. Not sure of the final Night. You will likely collect on Night 3.
Apple - Available All Game

Berry - Available All Game

Mouse -Available All Game

Trash - Available All Game

Rabbit - Available from Night 4 I believe until end of game

Pigeon - Spawn in Spring and available Until the End of Game 

Mushroom - Requires Squeeze Skill Available at Night 9. I believe there is only 1 location for this one. 

Candy Bar -  Requires Squeeze Skill Available at Night 9 Can Find Two in Factory Squeezes on Night 9 

Worm - Requires Dig Skill Available at Night 9; you will collect a worm unlocking the skill

Can - Requires Squeeze Skill for some locations also available at the vending machine in Factory. 

Egg - Only 1. You don't need the Blue, White, and Easter eggs. I only collected 1 in my entire playthrough on PS4, which was white and obtained the trophy.

Chicken - From Night 18 at Chicken Factory 

Lunchbox (meatballs) - From Night 18 at Chicken Factory, directly above the chicken entrance. 

Potato bag - Only 2 Locations are known. From Night 22 at the Dumping Ground, I also found one on the Factory floor on Night 23. Not sure what triggers this one. Best to get the Dumping Ground one.

You may find the Badger will deliver items to the den during the night transition. This can be a random item.

Below is a breakdown of all activities I completed in my PS5 playthrough for each night to get the Platinum trophy. 

It took over 2 hours to get the Platinum but I reckon this can be done in 1 1/2 - to 5 hours for most people using a guide.  

You only need 1 type of each food item (1 Berry, 1 Egg etc) but I show multiple locations of items throughout my playthrough. To give confidence that the Omnivore trophy will be obtained in one playthrough. This is the trophy most people struggled to complete without a guide. When the game first came out.

Prologue 

Bark in The Rain 3 TImes - Barking In The Rain Trophy

Reach First Lair (Story Related) - Home Sweet Home Trophy

Night 1

Food - Deer ( Only Available first 3 days)

Night 2

Food - Mouse

Night 3

Food - Fish

Follow Cub Trail 

Night 4

Food  - Berry, Box, Rabbit (Box has an apple in it) 

Pet Cub 1 of 5 days in a row. Pet a cub by Pressing Up. (I kept forgetting to do this 5 days in a row until the end of the game. This is the first day you can do this.  So should complete on Day 8.

Enter Lair on Full Stomach - Tasty Trophy

Night 5

Food - Apple

Pet Cub 2 of 5 days in a row

Night 6

Food - Berry

Pet Cubs 3 of 5 days in a row

The first instance I came across the Owl. Don't sneak past the Owl so it attacks a Cub. Save the Cub and comfort by pressing up. - Lullaby Trophy (Owls appear all over so can complete on another Night)

Follow Cub Trail

Don't Feed Your Cub Trash Six Days in a Row - Detox Diet Trophy 

Night 7

Food - Berry

Pet Cubs 4 of 5 days in a row

Bark at Roamer - A Barking Fox Doesn't Bite Trophy

Night 8

Food - Berry

Pet Cubs 5 of 5 days in a row - Mother Love Trophy (I earned this trophy later but this is the earliest you can)

Release The Badger - A Friend In Need Trophy

Night 9

Food - Berry, Mushroom, Candy Bar, Worm 

Skill - Squeeze, Dig

Follow Cub Trail

Dont Kill any Animals for 5 days - Peaceful Instinct Trophy 

Night 10

Food - Trash

Night 11

Food - Berry, Worm, Can

Night 12

Food - Apple

Follow Cub Trail - Never Give Up Trophy & Surviving Trophy 

Night 13

Food - Egg

Night 14

Food - Can, Berry, Rabbit 

Night 15

Food - Trash, Apple, Mouse 

Skill - Climb

Follow Cub Trail

Night 16

Food - Apple

Let Molly Pet You - You Can Pet The Fox Trophy

Night 17

Food - Apple

Reunite the Badger Cub - Maternity Trophy

Night 18

Food - Can, Mouse, Lunch Box, Chicken, Apple, Egg - Chicken Dinner Trophy

Follow Cub Trail 

(Skill - Hunt You can earn this skill here but I missed this and completed on Night 19 instead) 

Night 19

Food - Mouse

SKill - Hunt

Night 20

Food - Apple

Night 21

Food - Worm, Poisonous Berry (Do not need to collect different Berry according to the developers)

Follow Cub Trail - Never Let You Down Trophy & Hard Fox Life Trophy

Night 22

Skill - High Jump (Unlocked through cutscene) 

Food - Mouse, Worm, Egg, Pigeon 

Skill Deactivate Traps, Dangle - For A Better Tomorrow Trophy

(Easter Egg can also be collected on this night. I instead rested in the first Lair and got the Easter Egg the next Night) 

Night 23

Food - Easter Egg, Pigeon, Potatoe Chips - Easter Egg Trophy & Omnivore Trophy 

A second chance to let Molly pet you if missed earlier  - You Can Pet The Fox Trophy

Pet Cubs 1 of 5  - Mother's Love Trophy (This is where I earned it you should have it already) 

Night 24

Food - Poisonous Apple (Do not need to collect different Apple according to the developers), Potato Chips

Follow Cub Trail 

Pet Cubs 2 of 5  - Mother's Love Trophy (This is where I earned it you should have it already) 

Night 25

Food - Worm, Mouse

Follow Cub Trail 

Pet Cubs 3 of 5  - Mother's Love Trophy (This is where I earned it you should have it already) 

Night 26

Skip the night - No food is required unless food is almost depleted in this case find food

Pet Cubs 4 of 5  - Mother's Love Trophy (This is where I earned it you should have it already) 

Night 27

Food - Poisonous Berry, Worm, Mouse, Berry
Follow Cub Trail 

Pet Cubs 5 of 5  - Mother's Love Trophy (This is where I earned it you should have it already)

Night 28

Food - Poisonous Berry, Mouse, Berry

Follow Cub Trail - Never Run Around Trophy & Family Reunion Trophy 

Let the Scavenger Pet You - Beyond Words Trophy

Night 29

Skip the night - No food is required unless food is almost depleted in this case find food

Final Day

Extinction is Forever - Trophy 

All For One - Trophy

Two Peas in a Pod - Trophy

Three Little Foxes - Trophy

We are family - Trophy 

Endling - Trophy 

Edited by B-I-G-DEVIL
lair advice
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

Excellent work! Was curious if anything like this would be possible.

Thank you. It took me exactly 2 hours and 8 minutes from turning on the game to get platinum. I made a few wrong turns etc which I've edited out after checking I didn't pick anything up so it can be done even quicker. Could easily be a one-sitting playthrough