Going for 100% in 2023 / Tips

servus99

Hi there,

Just wanted to share some tips after going back this finally after all the years...

Step 1 - Hustle Mode

So I recommend you use the speedy hamster (I had 1160 seconds at the end, trophy requires 500). I recommend you restart once in each level you feel you can do better. Dont do overdo it, there are many levels and 500 seconds is easy. I had earned the complete all levels with 1 char trophy back in 2012, but nontheless use the speedy one once you unlock him and restart the game from the beginning. First couple levels are quick and easy anyway.

Step 2 - Stunt Mode

Complete each level once to learn and to collect the green thing, then restart and get a good time, so you have a good time supply for the final 2 levels.

Step 3 - Trials

Keep restarting a lot, try to get the start perfect. I would say it is a 5/10 if you are a noob on these games like me. Use this video if you need help:

Spoiler

Step 4 - Cleanup

Use the Speedway II level for doing the 150 barrier smashes and set up a 8 player game of Sumo (as many controllers as you have + rest is AI) and win by camping on top of purple 2 floor map.

Use the jump in speedway II for the jump and the speed trophies.

• Like 2