How is this platinum compared to AC Valhalla?

Hi everyone, im trying to get the platinum in every assassin's creed version, i have only AC3 Remastered and AC Chronicles Vita left.

Both AC 3 and Valhalla platinums are probably one of the longest, boring and tedious of the franchise.

I already got the platinum of AC3 back in 2015 on my PS3, but I have bad memories about it, I remember it being a long grind, repetitive, and was traumatized because one naval mision required to destroy ships in an specific way and I couldn't do it because I had my ship fully upgraded, I tried for 5 hours till I got it, also i remember being hours in the forest frontier trying to find every animal, never experienced glitches as far as I remember. But it's just that feeling that prevents me from trying to get the platinum in the remastered considering it also contains the DLC. Maybe it's actually not that bad but I remember it that way.

Back in December 2022 I got the AC Valhalla Platinum, it took me 140 Hours, It became boring, repetitive but nothing tedious (the cairn stones minigame tho), just a time consuming plat.

How would you compare the AC 3 remastered platinum from AC Valhalla? Would you recommend me to try it?

Edited by raulbalarezo