Updated Fall Guys Trophy Guide

Hi all,

I have created a trophy guide for fall guys.

Any new players or veterans who still need the platinum can check it out.

If you do please let me know if this was helpful as I was helped by the PSN community and would like to share my knowledge which I have on how to earn the platinum.

As we know Fall Guys is a free to play battle royal. As the game changed to a free to play model so to have there "bean" some changes to the trophies as well. Mainly that they broke it due to the PS5 trophies not unlocking for legacy players. You would need to unlink your epic account and link a new one as this is the only work around available of time of creating this updated guide. You can also look up https://fallguys-db.pages.dev/ for any upcoming shows.

Estimated time of completion is +-40hours of gameplay.

The difficulty has dropped from a 10/10 to about a 3/10 due to the changes the new creator rounds, this might change again in future though as I cannot predict what Mediatonic will do in the future.

The biggest item to manage is Fall Guy Fashionista.

The video does explain or show how to earn each and every trophy but see below for more a brief strategy on each one:

1. Shopping Spree and Fall Guys Fashionista

As we changed to the new free to play model; kudos are quite rare and with only the weekly 2k you receive I would advise only to buy the cheapest item per day to make sure that you buy at least 1 item per day to get you closer to the trophy. DO NOT GRIND THIS

2. Snowflake; Bargain Bucket; Mad Trendy; Head Turner; Catwalk Model

Snowflake you can equip any item and it will unlock, Bargain Bucket you would have to equip an uncommon item and skins, Mad Trendy you would have to equip an epic item and skins; Headhunter you can equip the special skin in the beginning of the season pass; for catwalk model you must equip your 1st legendary item or skin as this is unlocked in the season pass or you would need to win a lot of crowns if you do not purchase the season pass

3. One to watch; Household Name; Star of the Show

As you complete rounds you will gain fame points which you use to level up your season pass. Once you get to level 40 you will unlock these trophies.

4. Ahead of the pack; Quite Dashing; Track Star

This might be the most difficult for new players to unlock. There is no work around for now but you would need to get the basics right as well as some experience in fall guys. Once you get some experience under your belt you can lose a few 1st rounds and get paired with players with less experience and you could gain some wins with this method as solo is skilled based matchmaking. For experience players you will unlock these in two days as you will be paired with players and bots who is playing this game for 1st time and you will most probably think you are a lot better than you are:) Citation needed if you get them now in squads if your team comes 1st.

5. Infallible; Victory; Top Tier; Golden Guy; Show Off

Infallible was the platinum breaker for this trophy list for many years. This has changed with the intro of level where you only need to complete the level and be a winner. You should be able to get al the above mentioned trophies grinding the creator rounds which are weekly available.

6. Flawless Victory; One Small Trip; One Giant Leap; Veteran Status

These trophies will be last to unlock for veteran players and might be for new players based on skill. You have to complete rounds 500 times and once without falling over. A final does not count towards this trophy and only rounds where the word qualify is at the end of the round counts.

7. Low Baller; Down to the wire; Squad Goals

These are team trophies and is best earned in squad mode except for squad goals(ironic). Low Baller you will earn once you complete a teams game with a score of 1-0. This trophy is glitched though and you would need to be eliminated in the following round once you achieved this. The only issue is due to the community complaining about teams games that they have essentially "bean" vaulted. Hence you need to play squads. Citation needed if they are also in duos. Down to the wire is winning a team game in overtime such as fall ball or team tail tag. Squad goals get a party going of 3 or more players and play one of the creator rounds you only need to complete to win and the trophy is yours.

8. Fall Bae; Big Tease; Face First; Big Air

Fall Bae you will unlock one you hug another fall guy. This looks like when both of you grab each other. Kraken Slam is a great round for getting this or any survivor round. Big Tease you would need to emote before coming 1st in a race. You do not need to complete the emote but you have to start it. Face First will unlock randomly and Big Air will unlock as long as you are in the air for the allotted time. Do not grind this just play the game and it will unlock naturally. 

9. Fall Throttle; Trouble Maker; Big Bully; Stumble Chums; Style Points

These trophies will also unlock randomly as you play through I do not have a real strategy here.

Thanks and enjoy:)

Edited by pjfourie305
I needed to update my thread to ensure to stay within community guidelines, apologies for the inconvenience caused

2 hours ago, pjfourie305 said:

Hi all,

I have created a trophy guide for fall guys.

Any new players or veterans who still need the platinum can check it out.

If you do please let me know if this was helpful as I was helped by the PSN community and would like to share my knowledge which I have on how to earn the platinum.

Thanks and enjoy:)

Please follow the forum's rules (below) on video guides:

The thread (not video) must include the following:

• A brief overview of the game itself so to create a basis of discussion to talk on the game.
  • A brief estimate of difficulty and time for completing the game.
  • Some basic level of explanation of completing the objective that you are guiding someone. The explanation does not need to be to the extent of a standard guide and is not moderated by the team, but some effort must be put into the explanation and not just one or two sentences.

The idea is to create relevance to such threads beyond being a platform to advertise websites and YouTube channels. Being that it is a forum post, it primarily must have a basis in which to discuss the content and thus a redirection to foreign sites is not relevant for discussion. What is presented in the thread must be able to stand on its own. Again, if it cannot stand on it's own and does not invite discussion, it will be removed.

Essentially, this would mean that threads that are exclusively a video and nothing else would be removed. If you are unsure if your guide meets the standards, add a little extra to it and make it thorough in the description.

Thanks!