VIP maps

I’m the guide for the ONSLAUGHT dlc it says that you require the VIP maps in order to get the 100% of the trophies, however when I looked over all the trophies I didn’t see any trophies that require them. So do you need the VIP maps and if so what for…

I am aware that you can’t get them anymore and I’m not sure if I got them or not so that’s why I am asking

21 hours ago, B_PUMP32 said:

I’m the guide for the ONSLAUGHT dlc it says that you require the VIP maps in order to get the 100% of the trophies, however when I looked over all the trophies I didn’t see any trophies that require them. So do you need the VIP maps and if so what for…

I am aware that you can’t get them anymore and I’m not sure if I got them or not so that’s why I am asking

It's not needed, but if you are needing to go after the Demoliton Man trophy, the Cold War map is a very good map to do the trophy on.

• Like 1

On 2023-07-11 at 5:25 PM, Mr_Tenno777 said:

It's not needed, but if you are needing to go after the Demoliton Man trophy, the Cold War map is a very good map to do the trophy on.

So, is there any other good maps is is Cold War the best one, even if you are willing to boost