New patch affect trophies?

illninoese

Oh yeh...was playing yesterday morning ok (unlocked a few trophies), then notice a patch rolled out at night...Shutter Bug (photos in general store) not working. For me none of the three final trophies unlocks. As of now the game is completely broken for those trophies and my guess is some other may be aswell. Uninstalled the game, downloaded again, reloaded saves...i even started a fresh gameplay after deleting the save game data. Nothing works. Either they patch this or these games are going to the bin.

• Like 1

Got a response in about 5 minutes. Pretty crazy considering the situation with Friday the 13th and Jedi Survivor recently. 

Hi Frankie, we're aware of it and fixing it as soon as we can!

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Pim
Gamious

Op di 11 jul. 2023 21:16 schreef Game Studio from Haarlem <[email protected]>:

Message Body:
I've read multiple accounts now of the new patch update affecting
trophies. Are you guys aware of this? Any chance of fixing it?

--
This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Game Studio from Haarlem
(http://gamious.com)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Patarrao said:

Oh yeh...was playing yesterday morning ok (unlocked a few trophies), then notice a patch rolled out at night...Shutter Bug (photos in general store) not working. For me none of the three final trophies unlocks. As of now the game is completely broken for those trophies and my guess is some other may be aswell. Uninstalled the game, downloaded again, reloaded saves...i even started a fresh gameplay after deleting the save game data. Nothing works. Either they patch this or these games are going to the bin.

I just tried a speed run 4 1/2 hours without saving or turning game off to see if they would pop as I have seen other people getting the plat but nope…