Easiest path for "Don't Keep the Man Waiting"

I got my a lot of help from MrReign's video (in the guide), but I found a route to get 6+ min of bonus.

On Main House 2, I use the same load out: crowbar, golden pistol, speed up 1+2, brawler, time bonus b1+a1

Don't bother getting ANY food until you get the 2nd bobblehead.  Head immediately to the garage (I wont restate, but obviously kill all molded along the way), after killing the fatty, go directly upstairs to the blue gun while heading to the first bobblehead in the attic. You should kill 6 total molded with the blue gun: orange unlock, 2 in the hall, green unlock plus the other crawler and the one between the stairs above jack going to the attic bobblehead.  Pull out the golden pistol while heading through the attic and shoot the 1st bobble head, you should have 2-2:30 bonus (continue with the crowbar).  Head directly to the basement Margarite, kill her, and then run over to cutting floor Margarite, grab the red pistol, open the gate, turn around and blast her dead.  Run over to the 2nd bobble head (basement room with the coolers and cages), kill the molded there with the last seconds of your red pistol and hit the bobblehead.  You should have up to 6:30 bonus.

Now go through and get all the food.  You should have all the bonus time you need for the trophy, you just need to feed Jack.

Edited by dmsleight
added link
  • Like 1