Strategy for all 3 arcade towers

PatrickPCRE5

Chief feathers is obviously the character to pick for all 3 towers due to his amazing recovery after getting almost knockout from the platform 

The move i used is the circle button attack, pressing it over and over again, i didn't use the scoop attack or anything, just the circle button attack and sometimes I hold down the circle button to charge the attack that most of the time will send opponent flying off the platform in a distance, making it hard for them to recover or crawl back to the platform, the aim is to either knock out opponents or knock them off the platform as far as possible until they can't recover and eventually fall into the void and KO themselves.

The 3 characters that can be annoying are sephira and her different variants, she can easily knock you out with a single blow from her kick so watch out for that, she is also the most difficult character to knock out or knock off the platform where she will be constantly using her powers to get back to the platform no matter how far you knock her off. Follow by yoyka-laylee, this damn chameleon can combo you nonstop when you get close to him, he likes to disrupt your attacks too which is kinda annoying, his exclusive stage is also pretty difficult to knock opponents off and finally we have the wrestling frog, who likes to utilize the spinning power bomb move which can be annoying, not to mention he likes to jump around and making it difficult to hit him.

Unfortunately there's no cheese method to make each towers easier, for easy and and medium, whenever you got KO and lose a stock, rmb to pause and quit out the game completely by pressing the ps logo button, if you quit out to the main menu, the game will considered you lose a stock and the trophy will void, you can also upload to the ps plus cloud storage just in case you accidentally quit to the main menu after losing one stock, for hard, whenever you are on your last stock and got KO, where the game will show "GAME", immediately press pause and quit to the main menu, when you return, you will be send back to the last opponents you face and the trophy will pop when you complete the tower, no need to upload your save to the ps plus cloud storage or anything.

Easy and medium were pretty basic and manageable for me, as it only took me a few tries by using chief feathers, you will want to make sure to knock out or knock off the first opponent on medium tower as fast as possible to avoid facing 2 opponents at once, which they will spawn in 30 seconds, they can quickly tag team and combo until they knock you out, by knocking out the first opponent on every stage, you are ensured to face one opponent at a time except the last round where you will face 3 opponents at once.

For hard tower, this is definitely the toughest tower of all, you get 3 stocks and are afford to only lose 2 of them, if you failed to knock out the first opponent, then the 2nd one will spawn in 30 seconds follow by the 3rd one after 1 mins has passed, if all 3 spawn on the platform and you are on your last stock, then consider to quit out to the main menu and try again, no need to risk it, it's literally impossible to tackle all 3 at the same time, especially each opponents you face will be much more aggressive in hard difficulty, there will be 12 rounds and after you clear round 6, the enemies will be much more aggressive, faster and relentless onwards, they will chase you all around the stage and try to land combos on you and eventually knock you out, making it super difficult to even land a hit, rmb to utilize chief feathers charged attack by holding down the circle button, it can be a life saver at times, your goal is to knock opponents off the platform as far as possible making it hard for them to recover, this will definitely take countless of restart, endurance and patience will be key, luckily you will only face one opponent at a time during the final round as opposed to 3 opponents at a time on easy and medium tower.

I'm no where a skill fight myself nor am I good with this genre of game, but I still managed to clear it just by using chief feathers circle button attack/hold the circle button for a bit for more damage, if I can do it, you can do it as well.

Edited by PatrickPCRE5
  • Like 3

• 9 months later...

Great tips here, Chief Feathers is indeed a beast for these trophies!

For the hard arcade towers I found one trio in particular to be pretty tough to beat - Sephi’ra/Ooga Tooga/Dead Cells. 

Both Sephi’ra and Ooga Tooga have insane recoveries which makes it quite difficult. Probably better to just go for another randomised Tower if you come across this group!

I’ll link a video of me successfully defeating them, you can see for yourselves how aggressive they are when all three of them are attacking you.