Here to stay

TrophyMasters100

Hello,

Just tell me - trophy Here to stay is bugged in the good way for players or i'm just didn't understand requirements for this?
First season i drive in Moto 3 and win championship. Second season i drive in Moto 2 and also win championship and i get this trophy.

I thought this trophy should pop up for winning twice in the same class: 1st season Moto 3 -> 2nd season Moto 3 etc.

On 7/14/2023 at 10:27 AM, TrophyMasters100 said:

Hello,

Just tell me - trophy Here to stay is bugged in the good way for players or i'm just didn't understand requirements for this?
First season i drive in Moto 3 and win championship. Second season i drive in Moto 2 and also win championship and i get this trophy.

I thought this trophy should pop up for winning twice in the same class: 1st season Moto 3 -> 2nd season Moto 3 etc.

You're not the only one to experience this - I was a bit taken back when it popped after winning the Moto2 championship as I was expectiing to have to do MotoGP twice for the trophy, but after a bit of looking at other profiles I found it to be a normal occurrence.