Don’t understand Story/Analysis Map

Oberlin1694

I’m going to assume that some of the later game trophies are based around this ‘Analysis Map’, but I don’t get it at all, there’s random nodes and you have to find ‘lost data’ but I don’t have an actual clue how exactly I interact with this element of the game.

Also; is there any way to find out what the abilities for each suit are? As when I click on them it just shows me their progression paths and customisation, which isn’t all that helpful, I know it tells you in an actual map but they’re ridiculously fast-paced soooo

Before the match starts when you’re in that little lobby you can switch suits and press down. It’s not a long time, but you can get an idea of each ability. I’m sure there are guides online too.

For the map you just play matches and unlock lost data. It’s basically the story. If you want to watch it in order there is a little “Next” on the left side of the screen under all the status.

I think that the major major cutscenes just play after X number of matches though. I’m guessing like 40 matches will get you the whole “story.”