Unavailable in Europe?

FulgidoLucio

Earlier this year I downloaded the game with my PREMIUM European account, but never started playing it.

Now it looks like I cannot start it, there's a lock and on the store I read "Unavailable", and yes, my Premium is still active.

Looks like I downloaded the "Shenmue III - Pre Order", if it can give any indication.

It's available for purchase on my secondary US account for 29.99 $....

From a quick check, it was removed from PS+ Premium, that's why you have it locked now.

As for being unable to buy it, maybe it's an issue with the license to buy, related to "purchasing" it when it was on PS+ Preminum, and now after it leaving the system became locked, but at the same time still marked as "not available to purchase, because you already own a different version of it". Making the mess that you are experiencing....

I think that calling Sony may solve the issue if you want to buy it, but it may be less troublesome (and cheaper) to just buy a retail copy of it..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

From a quick check, it was removed from PS+ Premium, that's why you have it locked now.

As for being unable to buy it, maybe it's an issue with the license to buy, related to "purchasing" it when it was on PS+ Preminum, and now after it leaving the system became locked, but at the same time still marked as "not available to purchase, because you already own a different version of it". Making the mess that you are experiencing....

I think that calling Sony may solve the issue if you want to buy it, but it may be less troublesome (and cheaper) to just buy a retail copy of it..

Thank you.

That's so unfair, considering how much the premium costs. Resident Evil HD Remastered is not available anymore either (but I can buy it through the store)...

23 minutes ago, FulgidoLucio said:

Thank you.

That's so unfair, considering how much the premium costs. Resident Evil HD Remastered is not available anymore either (but I can buy it through the store)...

It was not part of Premium it was added to Ps Extra in June 2022. 

But yes Premium itself is too costly for the subpar stuff its offering.