Beam me up isn't unlocking

GastNDorf

Hello, I have an issue with the trophy Beam me up (Teleport 100m away with an ender pearl).

I found a bug report about it with a "confirmed" status by a developer: https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-172294

EDIT: I found an easy workaround after countless hours of trying stuff if you're in the same case as me. This requires you to be able to access the editions button, you have to launch the old version of Minecraft and do it there.

If you want precise steps to get an ender pearl easily it in the tutorial world, here it is:

- First complete the very first tutorial if you have to, or refuse it if you can, then move to the main tutorial zone, where the villagers are.

- enter the gate on the right, where there's an emerald sign, there's a chest with 11 emeralds here, take them. Make sure you always refuse the tutorial with Circle. The chest will replenish everytime you leave and re enter the zone and refusing the tutorial. Get more emeralds and trade them for a diamond pickaxe with a villager (15 emeralds), one that is ont the left side this time, with the anvil sign.

- Continue straight to the beacon zone, go down the stairs on the right or left and mine the gold blocks under the beacon (there's also a chest with one gold block you can replenish if needed). Turn them into gold ingots

- Go to the left where the potions signs are, and up the stairs to reach the alchemy lab. Mine an alambic, make sure it's with the diamond pickaxe or it breaks.

- Go back to the emerald area, you may want to get some more, then enter the house right by the chest and find the cleric merchant. Put the alambic next to him, and start trading emeralds with him to train his level.

- At one point he will stop wanting to trade emeralds, I'm not sure how to reset it, wether it's taking and putting back the alambic, leaving the zone as if replenishing the emerald chest, getting rid of the stuff you traded or just wait some time... so try any of this until you can do it again. As he gains levels, you will be able to trade emeralds for more stuff and also gold ingots. at one point, he will eventually trade ender pearls too.

- Now just get two stacks of 64 blocks of dirt or cobblestone, build a column with them, and throw the ender pearl below from the top (you could probably throw it from the top of a high structure but I didn't want to risk it)

Other EDIT: I had another person who had it glitched confirm it worked for them too. Only make sure the game is fully updated but can access the editions button, because it may not work with a physical version on 1.00 (probably because Beam me up used to be glitched too on its release).

Edited by GastNDorf