Queens Gratitude / crusade

Hi

Chapter 0 and 1 where really enjoyable,  but I am at a loss on the whole crusade stuff and its spoiling the game big time right now, i guess its not my cup of tea. 

Part of that is because it feels I need to rush it for queen's gratitude

The guide says its about 4 to 5 days to drezen if you go straight for that but the lvl 5 army along the way just pulverised my by then lvl 2.

So going straight for it does not seem to work, atleast not for me.

So any advice, tips, should I do this on easy (if easy matters for crusades) , how much time do you actually have for it?

Thank you kindly.

Hmmm.. some general tips for crusade mode:

- Assign a general to you army, preferably Setsuna Shy (you can refresh the selection of generals by going back to the army, then select “assign general” again).

- Beat up equal or lower numbered armies first. Chances are that if your number is much higher than theirs, they’ll surrender without a fuss. Choose “let them flee” to get all the rewards/experience anyway.

- Use your generals’ abilities! Setsuna (and other wizard types) get awesome spells they can use every round: fireball hits a 3x3 grid and will carry you very far.

- When able, pick “master of maneuver” to increase the number of units your army can consist of.

- Don’t rush in. Let the enemy waste turns getting to you while you throw spells and shoot arrows. Delaying your actions can be beneficial in this tactical mini-game.

It’s entirely possible to win every fight without permanent losses. You should amass a fine army and only accept lossless victories (all losses restored via infirmary).

There’s also an amazing guide on this on Steam: Linky

Regarding Queen’s Favor: datamining the PC game has indicated you have about 60 days. There’s no rush to do this in 5 days.