Minor glitch with Fighting Master

Elegy

I just finished the platinum for this game and ran into a glitch trying to unlock the trophy "Fighting Master" for acquiring all of the divine skills.  Before I acquired any secret techniques from statues I always crafted weapons to learn all the abilities I'd need ahead of time so that I'd have extra before creating the technique.  The reason being is that you need to have 1 of every skill on your person at the same time to trigger this trophy.  The problem I had was that I acquired my last skill from the statue since it was a secret technique and the trophy for all divine skills did not trigger from this.  After about 2 hours of trying different things I ended up just making a Standard Blade and relearning Aerial Slash again even though I already had that skill at level 3.  The trophy popped for me as soon as the new Aerial Slash reached level 1.  It seems that for this trophy to trigger your last skill has to come from a weapon skill reaching level 1 via using it.  If your last skill comes from a statue like mine did then it seems the trophy won't trigger properly and you'll need to learn one more skill, from any weapon presumably, to get the trophy to trigger.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 1