Legendary fish

SilviaAloy

The fishing spots are divided into classes. Common, Good, Weird, Legendary etc. The legendary spots have around a 10% chance to have the legendary fish. There's around 10 of those spots in the main game. You can lookup the coordinates on other online guides. I found one by fishing at one of those spots on my 3rd try.

There's a helpful glitch as well. If you find one legendary fish just put it in your storage box and remove it (once you have the upgrade to remove things from it). Do this 4 times then the next time you catch any fish the trophy pops. Just tried this out and it works on the PS5 version.

• Like 2

This wasn't an issue for me.

Just platinum and had 5 in the bank, after using some for making the recipe as well (spoiler)

I only used the designated fishing points of interest, so I believe you should get there naturally if going for the platinum.

On 7/27/2023 at 9:16 PM, wrecktr_spectr said:

There's a helpful glitch as well. If you find one legendary fish just put it in your storage box and remove it (once you have the upgrade to remove things from it). Do this 4 times then the next time you catch any fish the trophy pops. Just tried this out and it works on the PS5 version.

Thanks! ?

• 4 weeks later...