Hello + Important Question

Lord-Rigney2

Hello everyone, figured I'd ask here seeing as I stumbled across the site recently and have not had any help anywhere else...but a few months back my original account Lord-Rigney was banned due to some messages I regret sending an unpleasant players who started trash talking that crossed the line in game and I unfortunately let my emotions get the best of me on more than one occansion so to sum it up I got locked outta my account permanently. It does suck losing all the trophy progression and all the milestones in many of the games I had played using that account for nearly 10 years but the worst part was losing access to anything online with that account so that is hundreds if not thousands of dollars of games and content sadly. Now I havent had any luck getting thru to Sony to appeal which I had been told in a few different places was possible but their website just redirects to a 404 not found page when u click the appeal option. So just curious if anyone had any luck with this in the past or if I'm basically outta luck and should just focus on my new profile which I pretty much have been doing the past few months Lord-Rigney2...and if that is the case is there anyway to combine my old accounts trophy progress at least with my new or anything like that? It just seems very unfair that they can take away everythong I have paid money for and basically say too bad cuz I sent some messages to some ignorant players who had said far worse in game but they will never go back to review that or why the messages were sent to begin with, it is complete bullshit if u ask me but anyways sorry about the language and the heavy topic as an introduction but any help or info or opinions on what i can or cant do is appreciated, thanks.

• 1 month later...

I think it depends on the reason but from what you have written, it sounds like you have no chance of appealing to get it back, and no you cannot combine old accounts or recover trophy progress. You also cannot get the games back either, which I suppose is one benefit of physical copes. The only option is to start a new account and re-earn all your trophies.