DLC - Inknaut - Side Quests

I was about to give up on this after playing it 3 times. Oddly enough, it is the rarest of the DLC trophies even though it is easy with nothing complicated about it.

Maybe this will help someone who had the same problem I did. I also used my Fearless character & changed the Difficulty to Casual. It warns about trophies not unlocking but this does not affect the DLC.

There are 3 side quests - 1 on each of the first 3 maps. I played through this twice with no luck. Redownloading my cloud save on each new attempt.

Also, on the 3rd attempt I did not skip any dialogue.

The first side mission - Find the Pied Piper. I chose to kill him and save the children. (The 1st time I let him live, 2nd time I killed him, 3rd time I killed him)

2nd side mission - Rescue the guy in the cage. I chose to leave the hanging corpse. (1st time i saved him, 2nd time i saved him, 3rd time I did not)

3rd side mission - Find the alchemist. (go back to the Alchemist in the Lair) I chose to give him the cure. (1st time I gave him the cure, 2nd time i fought him, 3rd time I gave the cure)

Who knows what unlocked it the 3rd time ... back up your save, and don't skip dialogue with the Options button. 

Really shouldn't have been this difficult.

• 6 months later...