Tutorials questions

Having some issues with the weapons tutorials.

- Do I need to use the ACTUAL weapon to get those done? Like, needing to use the Carja Ropecaster to tie down medium machines and not able to use the shadow versions? (same for some blast sling ones)

- Do I need to make sure the quest is active and on screen?

Yes to both questions. There are different tutorials for every version of each weapon, so you need to be using that specific one, and I'm pretty sure the quest also needs to be active and on screen, but I might not be 100% right with that one. You definitely do need to be using the specific weapon though, that I can be 100% certain of.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Yes to both questions. There are different tutorials for every version of each weapon, so you need to be using that specific one, and I'm pretty sure the quest also needs to be active and on screen, but I might not be 100% right with that one. You definitely do need to be using the specific weapon though, that I can be 100% certain of.

Ok down to 3 quests.

Any tips for Blast Sling (multiple enemies with single blast bomb) and Shadow Blast Sling (kill machines with proximity bombs)? Only other one is Freezing bots with Shadow Rattler

Afterwards I can sell the weaker versions right?

1 minute ago, Rockstar-Suicide said:

Ok down to 3 quests.

Any tips for Blast Sling (multiple enemies with single blast bomb) and Shadow Blast Sling (kill machines with proximity bombs)? Only other one is Freezing bots with Shadow Rattler

Afterwards I can sell the weaker versions right?

I pretty much did all my weapon tutorials during the Hunter's Lodge missions. Those are better set up with multiple enemies in close proximity. I can't remember specifically which ones I used for which weapons though.

And, yes, once you've completed the weapon's tutorial, you are free to sell it. There's no other use for the weaker versions.

• Like 1