ps4 autologin and username change

Fyndler

Hey, does anybody know why my ps4 don't auto log me in. It said it would when setup was done, but i have to click my profile each time :/

Also, is there a way to show psn id only ? Cause right now it says my name when i become firend with someone and i go to their profile. Example Ps4dude just added my name to their friendslist :/

*edit*

Okey nvm about the autologin. But is it only me that can see my name as i do and the rest will se my nickname? Like down to the right i can see first last name, just the same as when i watch friends i just added, it says first last became friend with blabla. Or is that only me who can see and for them it says Fyndler jsut became friend with blabla? ^-^

Edited by Fyndler
  • Like 1

Showing the name/profile thing is your privacy settings in account.

You can set it to show your name and PSN ID, or just PSN ID and then name through an extra request of your newly added friend.

Hey yeah, i have set it to my PSN ID only, but getting a little confusing since when i go into one off my friends it says my first last name :/ But is that only me that see it like that? Also bottom right it says my first last name, does it do that for everyone? Thought it would only say my PSN ID :/