Life Finds a Way Trophy

JimmeC

Thought I'd post this to assist others.

I used the codex to go and find a few items in the geological and anomalies section thinking that would tick this trophy off for me.  Unfortunately after getting 5 done, no trophy. 

Did a bit of googling and came across a thread that helped (credit to CodeMonkeysGuy).  Seems like you need items listed in the "organic structures" list to get it.

In the end I had to fly to BD-12 1172, which to get to is a right pain in the ass.  You have to take a route through the Witch Head Nebula to get around the Col 70 sector that requires a permit.  If you try to plot a course direct to BD-12 1172, it constantly fails because of this. 

Once you're at BD-12 1172, use your nav panel to select the "Notable Stellar Phenomenon" and fly to it.  There's 3 of these in this system and each of them will have 1 to 2 of the things you need to scan.  You'll need to set your composition scanner to a fire group because you use this to scan the items you need.  Once you're close enough you'll be able to use the scanner.

After this system, I flew to Synuefe MZ-J B27-1 and did the same thing.  Trophy popped on the 5th stellar organical structure I found.