Latest mini guide for Bleating Ranker trophy

PatrickPCRE5

It is recommended that you self boost this trophy with 2 consoles, contrary of the report that says this game can't be play between a PS4 and PS5, I have just tested this and can confirmed it does works between these 2 consoles. There also reports that stated you won't find ur dummy account anymore once you level up to a higher rank, that is also incorrect, Im still able to find and matchmake with my dummy account after reaching a higher rank.

Both accounts and consoles will need search for a ranked match at the same time to find each others easily, do note that you or ur dummy account can sometimes also matchmake with random players, this can happened quite often but with enough patient, you are most certainly gonna matchmake with your dummy account most of the time.

Sometimes after a certain amount of games has played, you may also encountered the "this session is no longer available" error msg quite frequently, if that happened, you can either wait for a few seconds has pass and matchmake again or quit out the game completely to refresh the server a bit, in my boosting process with my dummy account, my main account playing on the PS5 only experienced one error msg while matchmaking while my dummy account playing on the PS4 have experienced tons of error msgs after finishing a game and also during matchmaking, so do take note.

When both accounts and consoles matchmake at the same time, most of the time you will find ur dummy account quite easily but if somehow the game matchmake you with a random player, you must immediately press the ps logo button and quit out the game completely, so everytime when I try to matchmake with my dummy account, I always press the ps logo button on my controller to standby and quit out the game just in case Im matchmake with a random, by doing so you won't lose any progression on your current rank, if somehow you are too late to quit the game and the game preloads you into the match, do not quit out the match or you will face an potential de-rank where all your ranking progress are resetted, you can either play the match as intended or pick the surrender option, by doing so, you will only lose some ranking points in the progress.

You will start at prop rank and will required to accumulate 100 ranking points to level up to the next rank, you will gained between 8 to 25 ranking points (you will gained lower ranking points per win as you level up to a higher rank) per win and an additional bonus 10 rankings points if you have achieved an 3 match winning streak, the bonus 10 ranking points will stay on as long as you keep winning. There are 5 ranks that you need to level up and go through before reaching sheep rank, these are girder, fire punch, Uzi, shotgun and bazooka, each of these ranks will only required 100 ranking points per rank to level up to the nxt rank, so you will need to play and also win around 29-30 ranked matches to finally reach sheep rank.

Once you loads into a game with ur dummy, just press the circle button on both consoles to spawn all the worms in the game, then when it is ur dummy account turn to move, press the option button and pick the surrender option, unlike the old worms games, there is no surrender equipment you can utilize from the weapons menu this time around, do note you can only pick the surrender option on ur dummy account once all the worms are spawn in the game, now just rinse and repeat the process until your main account has level up to sheep rank.

Edited by PatrickPCRE5
  • Like 1

Thanks for all of the detailed information.  This is probably a really stupid question but is there a way to access your PS Plus games on your dummy account?  I have a second PS5 and created another user but can't access any PS Plus games including this one. 

2 hours ago, anduran4 said:

Thanks for all of the detailed information.  This is probably a really stupid question but is there a way to access your PS Plus games on your dummy account?  I have a second PS5 and created another user but can't access any PS Plus games including this one. 

Make sure to activate ur ps5 as primary on ur dummy account, but it is activate as primary by default, so you should double check just in case.