Experienced Warrior/Legendary Warrior trophy glitch

Dadu_Westside

Good day everyone,

I started a new game last night and unlocked the trophy Legendary Warrior (defeat 500 monsters) this morning, after playing for about 4 hours or so. I didn't pay much attention to the trophies seeing as none of them are missable and was instead paying attention to the walkthrough.

I updated my profile and wasn't happy to notice that the Experienced Warrior trophy has not unlocked (defeat 300 monsters). Has this happened to anyone else? I guess I will have to start a new game to get the 300 monsters trophy to unlock but now timestamps will show that the 500 monsters defeated trophy has unlocked before the 300 monsters trophy did, which worries me a bit for the game being flagged.

One possibility as to what could have happened is that all PS4 games will crash without fail on my PS5 everytime I start a PS4 game after booting up, after waking up from rest mode, or even after switching users. Until the PS4 game has crashed, I can't earn trophies. After crashing and restarting a PS4 game, trophies will unlock normally and PS4 games won't crash again until I turn off/rest mode/switch users.

Thanks for your help guys.

EDIT: Experienced Warrior has unlocked after a few battles after rebooting the PS5 and relaunching the game twice (since the first launch always crashes). Error code is NP-103329-8 for all PS4 game crashes, BTW, but can't find anything about that error on Google.

As expected timestamps show that 500 unlocked before 300, which is annoying because I don't want at all to hide this game from my profile. Anything I can do?

Edited by Dadu_Westside