Easy money - afk method

Clavietka

In Zozo, the enemy "Harvester" reacts to Locke stealing from him by stealing around 8k gil from your party. He won't flee the battle, and will keep trying to steal from you every time you try to steal from him (even if he doesn't have anything).

Now if you chose the 4x Gil boost, the money you recover when you win the battle will be quadrupled. This increases exponentially as you earn more money. 

Make sure Locke himself or another party member is around level 25, which is high enough for said character not to perish and low enough that Harvester successfully steals. Give every party member an auto-regen relic (angel ring/miracle shoes). No more than 1 party member can be high level, or the process will take longer as Harvester fails at stealing from the stronger party members.

An example:

Mog and Locke are the only characters in the party. Mog is level 99; Locke is 25. Both have good equipment (remove Locke's shield, though). Both have miracle shoes. I chose to defend aMog and to steal as Locke. Auto-battle is ON and the game is running and making money.

This also helped me in my low level game, but it required me managing the party's health.

Edited by Clavietka